We thank everyone for their donation of time or money in support of our programs. We would like to especially thank those who have raised or donated more than $1,000 for Team Unbreakable. They include:
Lucas Werger - Run to the Sun
Darren Parker - Courageous Hope
Bob Wordham - Hacksaw’s $100,000 Crusade For Youth Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
Virginia Gingras - Bruce Trail runner
Scott Walker - half marathon challenge
Unbreakable 1000 Challenge:
Unbreakable 1000 Challenge for Teams:
Hillcrest Middle School
St. Roch Catholic Secondary School
Rotaract Club of Toronto
Mark Attard, Livewire Communications Inc.
Robert Bracey, Quartet Service Inc.
Ana Galarza, Davis-Rea Ltd.
Frank Lecce, CanMar Contracting Ltd
Steve Lukac, Glenwood Tree Service Inc.
Stephanie Magill, Apex Graphics Inc.
Kathy and Kerry McKenna
John and Micheline Sands
Dr. Ian Shulman, Shift Cognitive Therapy + Assessment
Christopher Tung, Pink City
Michael Tung, Pink City
Jeff, Laxmi, Charlie and Georgia Wordham
Robert Wordham, Wordham International Inc.
Through our program partners and affiliations, Team Unbreakable programs are thriving and helping “at risk” youth in our communities. Our thanks to the partnership and leadership shown by these organizations:
- Trillium Health Partners, Mississauga
- William Osler Health Centre, Brampton
- St. Joseph’s Healthcare, Hamilton
- York University
- McMaster University (research)
- University of Toronto (research)
- University of Guelph
- University of Victoria
- Hamilton Family Health Team
- Georgian Bay Family Health Team
- Welland McMaster Family Health Team
- Portage Medical Family Health Team
- Lutherwood, Waterloo
- South Georgian Bay Community Health Centre