A reminder that CameronHelps is having its Annual General Meeting on Thursday, March 1 at the Lakeview Golf Course (1190 Dixie Rd, Mississauga, ON L5E2P4). We request you RSVP if you plan to attend.
6:30pm to 7:00pm:
1. Election of Officers (Randy Flewelling)
2. Presentation of the Annual Financial Statement (Keith Madley)
—10 Minute BREAK—
7:10pm to 8:30pm:
3. CameronHelps and “Team Unbreakable” Update (David Harris)
4. Preventing and Treating Depression through Running and Exercise (Dr. Roberto Sassi and Dr. Margaret McKinnon, McMaster University)
5. Questions and Answers
6. Thank You (Randy Flewelling)
Dr. Sassi and Dr. McKinnon are among the leading researchers into the link between mental health and physical activity, and will be able to share some exciting advancements in their field – information that CameronHelps is directly applying in our programming and activities.
You are invited to attend both parts, or just come for the more riveting portion at 7:00. Either way, you are welcome! To ensure we plan for enough chairs and refreshments, RSVP email@example.com or visit our Facebook events page.